The Irish winter recipe offers a wonderful way to spike your coffee. It’s a subtle transformation of the classic Irish coffee and is so easy to make that you’ll be mixing it up regularly.
- 1 1/2 ounces Irish whiskey
- 3/4 ounce coffee liqueur
- 3/4 ounce Irish cream liqueur
- 4 ounces of Barista Joe’s Breakfast Blend or Dark Roast coffee (freshly brewed) or 1 kcup of either
- Garnish: whipped cream
- Purchase the Breakfast Blend coffee here: Breakfast Blend Bagged Coffee
- Purchase the Dark Roast coffee here: Dark Roast Bagged Coffee